Thursday 19 June 2014

Sebelas

"... And the night is takin' over
And the moonlight gets exposure
And the players has been chosen
And it seems like fate has spoken
When it seems your faith is broken
By the second, losin' focus
Ain't no way to get off, get off, get off, get off
Unless you move forward
I bet they wonder how I go on
I bet they wonder how I go on
I bet they wonder how I go on
I'll simply say it's on again, it's on again
The world don't stop, its on again, it's on again.."


Yes. I am a lonely fighter. Trying to win my own battles.
But I do not hate you. Thanks for giving us some precious lessons in life.
11 years today. Should be. Well.
I miss you but I'm moving on.
And for friends who read this, plz pray for my heart.
It's currently, still, tightly shut.

K. Bye.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment