Thursday 3 April 2014

Jaz go Jazzercise

It's the second month of my Jazzercise class. I did not know this kind of workout/excercise/dance or whatever you want to call it, exist. Until my colleague asked me whether i am interested to follow her to the trial class. At first, I was a bit hesitated since i already joined the zumba class at the office. Haha. Macam kelakar tiba2 jadi excercise freak.

Ok, I went to the trial class and hey, it was fun! I thought they were gonna use only jazz song as the workout music. But it was not! The music they played is the latest one! Katy Perry, Pitbull, Pharrel Williams, Beyonce, and some that I don't even know who's the singer. The crowd were very friendly and the instructor was much helpful as it's my first class. Err so i stumbled a lot. Haha.

So this is a bit description of Jazzercise, mm ok copied from the website. Haha.

"The original aerobic exercise class, Jazzercise, combines dance, strength training, yoga, Pilates, and kickboxing movements into one fun and effective total body workout. The mix of Latin, hip hop and jazz dance movements make Jazzercise feel more like a girl’s night out than a workout!

Wildly imitated but never duplicated, routines are choreographed to current hits by major recording artists. With its fresh moves, new music and pure motivation, no other fitness program comes close."

 
It's a non-stop workout for one hour. Tapi sempat la lari pegi minum air, kalau tak, rasenye boleh dehydrate and rasa nak pengsan. Tiap2 hari ada class, but depends nak pegi bila, The package that I paid for is unlimited. So far baru berapa kali je tak pergi.

Now I'm continuing the class. Just because it was fun and I need it to make me feel happier. Plus I have a lot of free time now. Hehe. For further details about this Jazzercise class, please use Mr Google people.

No comments:

Post a Comment