Tuesday 1 April 2014

Loss

In 2013, I lost a few important people in my life. My cousin, makcik, nenek saudara, my love. Setiap satu yang hilang tu, tinggalkan kesan yang sangat2 dalam. The people left without any alarm, any hints. And the feelings were different for each. Part of the pain, kills the soul. My life became numb.

Then, I trained myself to be strong. Cuma, perhaps not strong enough. Sometimes, i felt lost. I did not know which way to go. I felt alone though I am surrounded by people that I love. My evil part of the brain, sometimes tell me to stop giving hope on life. But I know it's not worth it.

So, apa yang boleh dibuat, terus berharap, doa, tawakal agar ada something yang lebih baik in the near future. How near it is, hard to say. Just put my trust in God the Most merciful. I am not perfect, I know. God may not be granted all my wish, but at least He can ease the pain.

For those who lost their families and friends in MH370 tragedy, i wish they can be strong. I understand that their loss was definitely much more devastating than what I've been going through, and till now kita semua harapkan miracles to happen. Ya, I too harapkan yang sama dalam hidup. Whatever it was and will be, just believe that God knows the best. This is the test that we cannot avoid. I must honestly confess that I am still not fully moving on. But, still alive and able to laugh at this point of time, is a great achievement, at least for me.

It's ok to mourn, but life must go on. Stay strong and lift your heads up people.  Love is all around us. Take care.

2 comments:

  1. *gambar ibu jari*. Tapi kenapa macam lebih kurang isu yang aku tengah tulis ni jeeee. Ahh tiruuuu. Tunggu 3 hari la baru pos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha kau memang suka tiru aku kan geee! Cepat la post, aku nak baca hehe

    ReplyDelete